As a local business owner or part of an organization, we understand the relationship you create with your clients, your local community, and your team members. You can show that you and your employees and team members care about your community by joining with AZFH to feed homeless individuals and families in need in your community. The season of need is year-round and so is the season of giving. What better way to help than to feed the homeless and needy families and ensure that no one goes hungry in our community?
- Raise funds with a QR code link provided for you to share with others.
- Hold a T-Shirt fundraiser or sponsor our volunteer T-Shirts, we want to see your business name on these T-Shirts, showing your support for this worthy cause. With your support, 100% of the proceeds from the T-Shirt sales will go directly to feed hungry families and the homeless in your community.
- Be a Tote Bag or Backpack sponsor, we want to see your business name on our bags showing your support for this worthy cause. With your support, these bags and backpacks will be packed with snacks and hygiene for our homeless community and given away at our AZFH outreach events.
- Hold a food drive for hungry families.
- Hold a sock drive for the homeless community. Socks are the most requested item by homeless individuals but are the least donated item. New clean socks help protect from disease and infection in those experiencing homelessness.
- Hold seasonal drives for blankets, coats, and warm clothing.
- Hold a Summer Heat Relief drive for the homeless, water and cooling towels for our extreme summer heat.
- Help us raise funds for AZFH’s Homeless Transit Program which provides transit passes for work, medical appointments and more.
- Provide AZFH with a donated storage or warehouse facility for our food bank storage and distribution and packing events for our homeless outreach teams.
For other ways to raise funds or start a drive for other immediate needs please contact us today at: email@example.com